OUR PATENTED SOLUTION COMBINES LARGE GLASS SURFACES WITH WOODEN CONSTRUCTIONS IN A STYLISH AND SAFE WAY
HTWS is a result of our own product development, a patented solution to integrate fixed windows into wooden constructions.
With our HTWS, the wooden frame of the house and the aluminium frame windows form a weather-tight, durable and stylish construction that is a perfect match for houses that feature large glass surfaces. We have perfected this solution over years, resulting in yet another way to develop wooden architecture.
CHARACTERISTICS OF HTWS WINDOWS
– extremely airtight and warm
– integrated directly into the structures of the house
– makes it possible to utilize large windows
– made with safety glass
– double selective
– standard U value 0,5, which is better than the normal window 0,8
– solar control option available
– patented by Polar Life Haus